A Wild Willy Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooo please post.

Dr Bob,

I love you Bob, and Im straight, 2 more for that toaster. You are my first. 2 minutes ago I receive an HIV negative call. I jump the couch, I jump the table and if my wife were here I would have jumped her and freed Willy.

These 3 months have been very difficult but I have learned a lot about my body and myself. For the interest of the people that have just begun their 3-month venture please look back at my posting of good things from a difficult time. If you look for the good you will find it, even in what you think is your most difficult times.

To sum it up for the worry wells. 3 months ago I had protected sex with an escort (not the car) and unprotected oral sex (never again, latex from head to toe). 1 week latter I thought I was going to die, there was no hope. All the Internet searches had me believing this as well, until I found Doc, Bob.

Symptoms If you look you will find, I would bet you have never looked at your body as close as during your 3 month window period. White tongue, burning mouth (I am an Olympic grinder but to me this was HIV now), Grey lines alone the side of my tongue, could it be OHL (again, during the day and night I was biting my tongue). One rash on my inner thigh, oh no HIV. And then the topper, I have had a cough for the past 4 weeks oh no HIV was eating me alive. Couldnt sleep without help for the past 3 weeks. Well during this time in writing this email my burning mouth has begun to go away. Many of these symptoms mentioned above I found out from this site are acute symptoms that happen much latter in the infection stage NOT THE ARS stage, read the achieves.

But not once I thought about suicide, this is a great disrespect for you, your family and people living with this disease. Where would we all be today if we didnt find Bob because he took the above route, I may have died of no hope and a heart attach.

An idea Bob, you want to save people from HIV infection, put a big billboard in your central square in San Fran stating, If you dont have HIV the virus wouldnt kill you but your 3 month window period might, play safe from head to toe.

Lastly, for the people that cant believe they are HIV negative, get some help in believing it is true, what a wonderful new lease on life. You have been cured from a disease that over 40 million people may never be.

I will be back from time to time to see how your life is going Bob. I wish you a long and fulfilled life. I love San Fran and I am there every couple of months and would love to take you and your other half for dinner. If you are ever in Toronto please contact me by email, the dinner offer stands.

One last time, I want to donate $100 real money (not Canadian) how would I go about using visa to donate.

Signing off your friend Wil

P.S. Do you like Robert from the valley?

Hi Wil,

Wonderful news, Willy-Boy! (Exactly as I anticipated.) Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. Thanks also for your generous donation. We'll use it for our HIV-awareness and education programs to hopefully prevent others form having to endure "window pain." Donations using credit cards can be made on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click the donate tab.

Willy, please accept my hardy congratulations and heartfelt thanks!

Stay well.

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!
a spanish Wooo Hooo