Masturbating, plz reply to this doc.

Hello Doc, I'm so worried, I've been masturbating every day for 3 years, now I'm about to be 16 years old, and suddenly I catched a cold his summer, and the temperature is still 36.4-37.0 so I want to ask if there is any way you could get AIDS or HIV from masturbating, I have a temperature for 2 months now, no other symptoms and by the way I'm male. Thank you! Plz reply to this, cos I'm weyy scared:(

Don't go beating yourself up just because you're beating off. There is no reason to be scared ("weyy" or otherwise). You cannot contract HIV or anything else by choking the chicken, burping the nephew, buttering your corn, pumping your python or waxing your willy, O.K.? I'll repost below another recent question related to jerking the johnson.

Stay well, Sticky Fingers.

Masturbation Sep 22, 2005

What is the truth about side-effects of Masturbation. I heard people saying that it might stunt your growth, etc.

Masturbation stunting growth??? Gosh, if that were true, I'd be two feet tall and working as part of the Lollypop Guild, welcoming folks to Munchkinland.

The only side effects of masturbation are feeling great and having sticky fingers. It will not turn you gay. You won't run out of semen. You won't get hairy palms. It won't make your eyesight go bad. It does not cause acne. It won't cause your penis to shrink. Masturbation is normal and it's healthy!

Stay well, Jack-a-roo!

Comment to Mr. Franscino, MD
WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!