Comment to Mr. Franscino, MD
Sep 23, 2005
The information you gave on the risks of catching HIV through receiving oral sex was great. It was very detailed and gave me a positive outlook on that form of sex since that's the main thing I get involved in. I know you can catch other things, but thank God that catching HIV through receiving oral sex is extremely low! I'll be able to sleep better tonite. Hahaha.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Pleasant dreams, be they wet or otherwise! (wink)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.