Sep 22, 2005
can you contract chlamydia from an infected person if you give them a blowjob or eat them out?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
What we know is that Chlamydia can be found in the throat. It is becoming more common among gay men. However, there are no reliable scientific studies that I know of that measure the actual risk of oral transmission for Chlamydia. Consequently how often or even how likely this route of transmission is remains to be clarified. Stay tuned. We'll keep you posted as we learn more.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.