ANOTHER X-VERY, VERY WORRY WELL

To everybody out there if there was ever a worry well that sure was me. I went for 6 years of pure agony, anguish, patheticness, you name it, but refused to get tested because I was scared poopless. My poor family and friends had to endure my panic attacks because I thought for sure I had it. Scared to death to go to the doctors, dentists you name it, for fear they may find an "hiv" symptom. And not to mention the self loathing and beating up on myself for being so stupid for putting myself at risk. After talking to countless phone counselors and friends, after 6 years I finally went and got tested. Guess what. NEGATIVE. If I only went and got tested much, much sooner it would of saved me and my family and friends alot of grief. If I thought for sure I was positive, but yet tested negative, you also may very well be the same you worry wells. Please Go And Get Tested. I did because I couldn't live like that anymore, getting tested even though I might hear I'm positive was still a relief to finally take the big step. Thanks Dr. Bob for all you do.

Thanks for your thanks! And thanks for taking the time to write in and share your experience. Now go celebrate. You've six years of good times to catch up on.

Stay well.

Thank You & Should I WooHoo!?
chlaymdia