A probable positive from INDIA pls. dont ignore

Dear Mr. Bob,

Sorry for spelling mistakes below in my mail

As most of the people expressed their regard for you for your great work , i will also mention my wishes and best regards to you and all founder members and every psrson associated with the thebody.com

I am from india and 26 years old.Will take bit of your precious time , here is my story.

approximately 4 and half years back i had protected (double bag) vaginal intercourse with a pros.Actually i was misguided by my friend.He first had intercourse with her then i had.I used two condoms i.e. one on another and allowed my self to enter in her,all it lasted for 3 minutes approx and i came out in her.When i pulled out my Mr. Happy i was shocked to see that upper condom got broked but the inner one was ok.I felt that not much vaginal fluid was there on condoms(Phew! probably she gave all her stock to my friend).for few seconds i was under deep shock and i made water test on the safe condom and there was no leakage from it.

Exactely on 4 the day i developed heavy red rashes on my body , i went to see my doctor,he prescribed antibiotics and antiallergic tablets and with 4 days it went off.During this peroid i was in sever anxiety and was trying to find out other symptoms in me.After 1 month i suffered with throat infection.I also started measuring my body temprature.I found that in evening time it used to jump from 98.4 to 98.8-99 F. I was under deep shock and started measuring my temp. 10 to 15 times in a day cosistently and i discovered that it goesup to 98.8, 98.9,99 F*. In night times it used to get down to 98.All it lasted for 6 months and in the meanwhile i devloped allergy of Hives(like mosquito bites). my digestive system was not functioning properly.But slowely-slowely evening fever went away and hives also after 6 months and i also diverted my attention from my body symptoms.However for the last couple of days i have been suffering from cold and when i took my temp. at evening time it came out 98.8-99 F*

I want to ask whether my risk was potential one , and have i contacted HIV , i know i should get tested , but i can'nt , i fear alot,if it comes out positive i will have to terminate my life from my own hands because i dont want my parents to face any humiliation beacuse of me because in our country AIDS has not yet got social acceptance. I did mistake that i should not have done , for past 4 and half years i have not got proper sleep in night and every time i think i am +.Pls. help me out and tell me what are my chances and symptoms i suffered of fever and rash was of ARS and now i have started devloping full blown AIDS.PLSSSSSS ANS.

I do not recommend using two condoms for sex, because the friction of latex on latex can compromise the integrity of the condom and increase the chance they may break. That's probably what happened to your top condom. Luckily the other one remained intact. Assuming that the condom was used properly (and did not break), your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent.

Your rash and temp of 99F are not suggestive of HIV. You are not HIV positive.

If HIV/AIDS is still such a stigma in your country, you should begin speaking out, talking to friends and family and demanding change. Ignorance only fans the flames of HIV/AIDS. That you would consider suicide if you were HIV positive is a very sad commentary on the little progress we've made in this pandemic, which now has been with us for over two decades.

Masturbation
Thank You & Should I WooHoo!?