I've asked you this question for over 3 years w/no response...

Hello Dr,

I've asked you this about once every 3 months for the past 3-4 years. I am worried that the reason you are not answering me is because you are afraid that your answere is going to freak me out. But trust me, I'ld rather be freaked out and know, for sure, my risk as opposed to being ignorant about it. And its not like I have ever seen this question asked in any of your archives (and trust me I've looked). So anyways - Does the fact that I am not circumsized increase my risk AT ALL (IN ANY WAY) in reguards to a lap dance where the dancer is naked and I am wearing only thin pants and underwear? Does that fact that my foreskin is exposed under my clothes (and thus ready to possibly receive any infected vaginal secretions that may permiate through my clothes) put me at ANY additional risk?

I hope you can answere me. Thank you from all the uncut lap dance receivers.

I was hoping that sometime over the intervening three years, during which you have been submitting this question, that you would have found the spell-check tab on your computer. (answere? reguards? permiate?)

Actually, if you really looked at the archives, you would have found your answer several times over. Cut or uncut, there is no HIV risk from getting a bump-and-grind-seated-boogie-woogie from a naked Badda-Bing gal if you are wearing pants and underpants, O.K.? As for the increased HIV risk associated with being uncut, the only information we have so far involves unprotected vaginal intercourse. We cannot extrapolate these findings to oral sex, anal sex or "other" sex, O.K.? So, now that you won't be so preoccupied searching for the somewhat obvious answer to this question any longer, hopefully you'll have time to search out that spell-check tab!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Out of patience follow up
elisa etst @ 14 weeks after PEP