Out of patience follow up

Hi Doc,

I wrote to you about 1 month ago while I was going through a period of extreme anxiety. I had just given my precious blood for my 3 month test that very day and I was literally freaking out waiting for the results. Well the results are in and I am Woo-Hooing loud and clear!!

Your response to me had a major positive impact on my psycological state at the time and to you I say "Thank you". This was an experience that I hope to not have to live through again.

To all the rest of your readers, I can only reiterate what has been said many, many, many times before (and even the doctor at our hospital told me) - HIV is very difficult to get. There is only one sure way, however, to find peace within after a "potential exposure" and that is to wait the 3 months and get tested. I had lots of symptoms but again, these symptoms are most often the result of anxiety. The mind is a powerful thing. For those of you going through the anxiety and the waiting, BELIEVE (with capital letters)that your chances of being infected are small and listen to our heroic Dr. Bob.

Thank you so much for being there for all of us and I now am off to living the rest of my life with a new outlook.

I will send you a very well earned donation and wish you all good luck.

Rick

Hi Rick!

Great news! Congratulations! Just as my response had an impact on you, I'm hoping your testimonial will impact others.

Thank you also for your gift. I promise it will touch many lives in a most meaningful way. On behalf of those desperately needy folks, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Stay well, Ricky!

CAN I EXPECT WOO HOOO?DONATION FROM MACEDONIA
I've asked you this question for over 3 years w/no response...