finally woohoo?

Hello Doc, this is the guy with myasthenia gravis, who you told to get a pcr dna. Well I did and they said they found no virus, they also did an elisa, also non-reactive. So its been three months and two weeks that I got tested, can I finaly do a woohoo and try to get my life in order, or because of suppressed immune system, should I get tested again at six months? I know you hear this all the time, but you really have no idea how much your site, your sense of humor and straight forwardness has helped me during this dark time, I will be sending more donations in the future, give some of my time to help others going through this, once again a warm thank you.

Hi Myasthenia-Guy (or gal . . . sorry I can't remember which you are),

Yes, do a WOO and do a HOO. You are definitely WOO-HOO-able now. No need for additional testing. The PCR DNA does not rely on the immune system's ability (or lack thereof) to produce anti-HIV antibodies, so your results are conclusive. Congratulations! I'm also pleased you appreciate my "gay forwardness!"

Thanks for your donations.

Stay well. Keep smiling.

Is my son at risk?
indeterminate test result