some one to turn too!!

i have a few questions and hoping you can help me. i recently had sex with a sex trade worker and the sex was protected. how-ever, i have been feeling very tired lately and having very minor joint and muscle aches. also i am not sure if i have swollen nodes in my armpits or not, the soreness maybe from feeling around that area to much??? last symptom is also some nausea that comes and goes. do these symptoms sound like one who might have contracted the hiv virus???? i will also be honest with you, i have been smoking more marijuna and drinking more then usual and not so sure that could be the cause of my feeling this way?? a donation to your cause is well overdue, so i will be sending soon. thank you in advance.

Hello Stoned, Drunk Dude,

"Protected" sex should indeed be protected. If the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent.

No your "symptoms" are not worrisome for HIV disease. Yes, being stoned and drunk plus guilty and anxious could account for how you are feeling.

Thanks for your donation. Overdue or not, it's never too late to help others in need (www.concertedeffort.org).

Sex with horses
Praying for a woo-hoo!