PAOLO from Dubai

Hi Doc, you may remember me from the last two months, where you answered some of my questions. It got me through some of the most desperate days of my life. You were right and so was my doctor (apologies for not listening to you or her advice). I chose to do the hiv blood test just to have peace of mind and of course it was negative and thinking about it now i should have known better rather than waste your time and her time. As you said, folks should only consider reliable internet sites such as The Body, a lot of other sites just generate doubt and confusion.

If you ever come across to this part of the world , lasagna and Lambrusco is on me.

i hope that you stay well and continue helping the ones that need you.

ciao

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

Congratulations! (Of course I could say, "See, I told you so!" But I'm such a nice guy that I'll refrain.)

Lasagna and Lambrusco??? Hmmm . . . . So Paolo, what time is dinner???

Stay well.

Ciao Bello!

Sex ed teacher in school says different.
Fear subsiding on Guam