Sex ed teacher in school says different.

Dr.

My sex ed teacher in school has told my class that hiv is not spread by getting oral sex or by deep kissing and that the CDC has never documented a case for recieving oral sex. The teacher said that many other stds can be caught by both of these activities but not hiv. She did tell the class that giving oral sex is a little risky. I noticed you dont excatly agree( but i cant really tell) can you please write back so I can show this to my teacher.

Actually, in general terms, I do agree with your teacher. Please congratulate her on providing accurate information, rather than the usual scare tactics. BRAVO! I think you should nominate her for a "teacher of the year" award.

Dont you think you need a break?
PAOLO from Dubai