Dont you think you need a break?

Dr. Bob,

I am a loyal reader of your posts from 2002. You switched to Safe Sex in 2004 also.

Dont you think you need a break now? Have you ever thought of giving it to some one else for say six months and coming back?

Dont worry about not taking you in again after the break -- We will all pound thebody.com site with emails until they take you again!! ;-)

Forever your friend, Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Actually I didn't "switch" in 2004; I added! I still answer questions in my original Fatigue and Anemia Forum, but agreed to "help out" in the Safer Sex/Prevention Forum. Shortly after I agreed to help out, the other experts split.

So you want me to take a break? Why? Am I becoming "The Department of Redundancy Department?" Am I losing my edge? Or maybe I'm too edgy? Did you find a cuter expert? Am I no longer needed? Are you trying to break up with me??? If you want me to go, I will, but Ricky (Ricardo) you may have some 'splainin' to do to thousands of folks waiting for a reply . . . . Can I give them your home telephone number in case they want to contact you directly?

Give my best to Fred and Ethyl. I'll see you later at the Tropicana, O.K.?

P.S. Kidding aside, Ricky, I do realize you were only thinking of me and I do appreciate it. Actually I may be taking a few weeks off for a trip to Europe in early October.

Thank you for making me realize.
Sex ed teacher in school says different.