precum on vaginal area,should I be worried??pls post

Hello Bob! wow what a forum!!! i even looked before asking for similar symptoms(which im sure someone had wrote already but will be crazy of me to go thru all of them) anyway.. it did make me think of all this people who had wrote to you, we all poor souls(not perfect) but we all lack of understanding. anyway let me get into mine,.,, had an encounter with a guy from the army,which he pre cum and rub it on my vaginal area when we were both(wet) but then used a condom for insertion..my q is ..can i be at risk for HIV when he was rubbing it and precumming so much on the outside of my vagina? I'm sure you can give me a good answer. Either way i'm gona be tested at the 3 months ,since for what i read is not usuful to do it before. Thanks BOB and thanks for dealing with all of our sorrows and worries. We do need the caring and understanding from more people like you. Helen In Orlando (land of the mouse = ) )

Hello Helen,

The only potential risk would come from getting infected fluids onto mucous membranes. Since I wasn't there, I can't really say for sure if you had any risk or not. Generally speaking, no insertion means no risk. At best your risk would be exceedingly small. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk or if you need peace of mind, a three-month test will give you a definitive result.

Good luck!

Not only are you in the land of Mickey, but also Goofy (Jeb Bush).

I can't believe it, why now...please help!
PEP drugs