Say No To Propaganda (And STDs too)

Doc,

Enough with the political propaganda already! Have you no shame using a forum designed to help people prevent the spread of STDs to impose your political beliefs on everyone? It's despicable, really. You even resort to calling the scientific THEORY of the creation of the universe as a universal truth. Sure Doc, just like the truth that was the eugenics craze of the 19th century. The point being that science isn't objective, it's a continual process of learning so please stop shoving your propaganda down our throats.

The same goes for your Bush-bashing. We don't want to read about how your political ideologies are correct and anyone who disagrees with you is a bad person. We came here to learn about STD prevention.

And on that topic, the questions you answer have nothing to do with HIV prevention, all they demonstrate is that people don't listen, they succumb to their hormones, and then they look for reassurance that they haven't contracted an STD. And all you can really tell them is go get tested in 3 months. Yippee! How about answering some real prevention questions such as, "is it safe to have anal or oral sex with a homosexual Japanese man who had gonorrhea 2 years ago and who has had unprotected sex with 6 other people?

Political propaganda??? Have I no shame???? Science isn't objective??? The questions I answer have nothing to do with HIV prevention??? Hmmm . . . let me guess. I'll bet you're from one of those red states in the center of the country, right? And you think there's something intelligent in that faith-based "intelligent design" crap, right? Yeah, I thought so.

I don't really have to bash Bush, as he's doing a fine job self-destructing all on his own. After all, didn't we all just witness anarchy, death, looting, raping, marauding thugs, suffering innocents, a shattered infrastructure, a gutted police force, insufficient troop levels and criminally negligent, inept government planning? And I'm not only talking about Iraq, but also New Orleans! But what you really want to know is "is it safe to have anal or oral sex with a homosexual Japanese man who had gonorrhea two years ago and who has had unprotected sex with six other people?" Sorry, Dearie, my answer would be based on scientific facts; consequently, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested. You can find the answer to your question in the archives if you look. Alternatively you could submit the question to Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson. I'll bet they both have personal experience with the situation you pose.

most stupid question ever
I can't believe it, why now...please help!