Big thanks and questions
Sep 14, 2005
Hi Doc !
First of all thanks for the great work you are doing. I just read the last post (the one titled hot latin boys) and for the first time realized the challenge you are dealing with. Thanks for your patience !
You are the best and thanks to you, I know that I am likely to worry about nothing. But I worry anyway and I hope that you can help me, too.
Question number one refers to the risk of having my dick licked, not the opening in the "head" but the shaft and maybe part of the head if the head had been bruised just before that. No insertive oral, just contact with saliva and sweat. Am I right to assume that there is no need to worry ?
Second question, what is the risk of getting hiv when my hand gets into contact with vaginal fluid and whatever when I hold the condom before pulling out and if there has been a scratch (with scab) on one of the fingers involved ?
And finally, how many questions from dumb guys like me do you get per day ?
You are my hero ; ) !
Stupid in Springfield
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the thanks!
1. The dick lick you describe does not pose any HIV risk whatsoever.
2. The scratched-scabbed hand coming in contact with vaginal fluid "and whatever" when holding the condom while exiting the love canal poses no HIV-transmission risk.
3. Number of questions per day? Hmmm . . . well, let's see, if we add the number of American jobs that have been lost since Dubya became President (1,169,000); the number of Americans without health insurance (43.6 million); the amount of dollars in Dubya's tax cuts for the wealthy, if made permanent as the President wants, over the next 10 years (1 trillion dollars!); the number of kids George W. has eliminated from after-school programs (485,000) and the national debt ($7,217,762,361,782.23) and then subtract a few things that have been lost on his watch (two World Trade Center towers, four airlines, the budget surplus, all our allies and now the entire city of New Orleans); you would probably be in the ballpark for how many questions cram their way into my inbox on a daily basis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Dentists At Risk For Hiv With Hiv Positive Patients?
- How I Knew I Had Early Signs Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv While Using A Condom?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Am I At Hiv Risk After Only One Unprotected Sex Encounter
- Positive Hiv 1 And 2 But Negative Western Blot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.