condoms and pep
Sep 14, 2005
GIVE A GUY ORAL SEX WITH A CONDOMS DOC PUT ME ON PEP WHAT ARE MY RISK
Response from Dr. Frascino
Oral sex in general carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. If a latex condom was used and did not fail, that very low risk is reduced to nonexistent. I do not feel PEP is warranted in this situation. I suggest you see an HIV specialist if you are in doubt. He will further assess any potential risk and advise you if PEP should be continued.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause White Tongue?
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.