Reinfection tension

Hello there. I'll try to be brief. I recently seroconverted and was diagnosed, with vl of 170 and CD4 of 433. I feel in very good health. Since that time, I've met and had a regular sexual partner who claimed to be negative, did not mind my status, and still wanted to perform insertive anal sex on me, a couple of times even ejaculating inside me. The relationship ended quickly, he never produced proof of his status, and I am left wondering the obvious. First whether he was lying. Second, and here I need your input, whether an infection with a second strain could ruin my seemingly effective viral control. My doc thought I may have one of those lucky genetic mutations that keep the virus down and progression slow. That would be nice. But I want to know even then how does it affect possible exposures or reinfections. Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Al

Reinfection, sometimes referred to as superinfection, is a real phenomenon that can have very deleterious consequences. Exactly how often it occurs we do not know, but cases are now well documented.

Unprotected sex always carries some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. I suggest you see your HIV specialist for an STD screen, and advise him of your recent potential exposure. He'll monitor your status. To protect your current "very good health" and avoid future worries, remember to use safer sex techniques a latex condom and water-based lubricant!

Good luck!

wooo hooo or just encouriging.how to send donation from macedonia
condoms and pep