DON'T TRUST ARS

Hello doc,

Dont want to waste your thanks who hooo

I had an inceptive un protected oral sex 10 months before, and then started my nightmare what ever ARS u name it I had, I dont want to test it bcs I was sure its positive finally after read all your answers very encouraging I decided to go for it 3 days waiting period for my result TERRIBLE no body ever had faced even I was planning to kill myself before seeing it, some how I manage to go and get the result negative, negative, negative. wah thank god from next day I dont know where those ARS gone I can not even see one of it

I am using my credit card for 100-dollar donation

Thanks for your great work

"Who-hoo" or WOO-HOO! Congratulations! Great news!

That all your "ARS-like" symptoms magically disappeared as soon as you realized you were HIV negative is not at all uncommon. In fact, it happens frequently as you can see by reading the testimonials in the archives. Now I'll add your story to our rapidly expanding "X-Files" (Ex-Worried Wells)!

Thank you for your donation. Your one gift will touch many lives.

Stay well.

Who to believe... for a friend?
Is CDC right?