14 year paralysis

I sent this question once already and haven't heard back. i guess it isn't really a question, but more like a cry for help. i am a 32 year old married woman. my husband and i have been married for 10 years and would like to have a child. 14 years ago, i was involved with an hiv pos. man. we had numerous unprotected sexual encounters with penetration, but to the best of my knowledge, no ejaculation. i also performed oral sex on him numerous times. I have lived in a state of terror and inertia for the past 14 years, unable to summon up the courage to be tested. my health has been fine so far, but i know there is the chance i could still be pos. my husband knows all about this and is urging me to get tested, so we can have a child. I know i can have a baby even if i am pos., but this is some kind of psychological hurdle that i cannot get over. what advice can you give me...please i am suffering and have been for 14 years now.

Fourteen years of terror and inertia??? That even beats Bush's (pathetic) record of responding to a crisis. I agree with your husband. You should get tested to put your mind at ease and definitively end your 14-year nightmare. It's time to wake up and smell the Sanka! You clearly realize you have a "psychological hurdle," consequently you need psychological help to get over it! My advice is to get counseling, jump your hurdle and get tested. You'll be glad you did.

Shit scared!
Stopped PEP because she tested negative... is it a Woo-hoo?