Hiv hard to catch?

I ask because i am freaking out. Had unprotected anal sex, i was the top and i know for a fact the guy was POS. I read in some of the forums that by him having an undetectable load puts me less at risk? Also answer me this one, it was my first time exposure to HIV, does that make the likely hood of catching less as well? You say the risk are 6.5 per 10,000 episodes, is that 6.5% percent of 10,000 or is is 6.5 people of 10,000...Is hiv that hard to catch?...I will be making a donation soon enough. Thanks

Don't freak out. Just get the facts and do what needs to be done.

Facts:

1. Unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV.

2. An undetectable viral load may decrease the risk for HIV transmission, but certainly does not eliminate it.

3. The estimated risk statistics are per episode. In other words, the risk remains the same, whether you're a first-timer or a retiring porno star.

What needs to be done:

1. Get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

2. Avoid future risk, worry and freak-outs by using a latex condom and water-based lubricant.

3. Realize that HIV is indeed harder to catch than many people fear (you've seen the statistical risk estimates), but easier to catch than the 43,000,000 people currently infected thought.

Thank you for your willingness to help those in desperate need. (www.concertedeffort.org) My Foundation is now working with a Katrina HIV/AIDS Emergency Fund to deliver water, food, housing and medications to some of the most vulnerable individuals impacted by the hurricane people living with HIV/AIDS.

I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your HIV test is negative.

Still worried???
Shit scared!