pleas access my risk,healthy donation on the way

dear doc frascino,firstly i would like to tell you what a wonderfull person you are for all you are doing,you are a real life saver.i would like u to access my risk of hiv infection on a scale of one to ten,i might get tested soon and just want to know my odds.i had protected sex with two different hookers within 3 months,in both encouters,i used the condoms properly and they didnt split,pluss both episodes didnt last for anything longer than 2 minutes cus i ejaculated quickly.its been over a year since the last encounter,and though i havent shown any of the major signs associated with hiv infection,i still get nervous when ever i think of it.i would also like to know what the first signs of hiv are,how long after infection they show up,and what an infected person would feel like one year after infection,to further access my risk.thank you,p.s i am African,and even here,you are well known and loved for your work of helping paranoid people like myself.your a God sent.

Hello African Friend,

If a latex condom was used properly and did not fail for both events, your risk would be essentially nonexistent. That would be "less than one" on your one-to-ten scale. There is no doubt that, over a year after these events, getting "nervous" is your real problem. Stop stressing about what the first signs or symptoms of HIV would be and when they might show up. (Both of these are variable from person to person.) The decision to get HIV tested or not should be based only on whether you've placed yourself at risk, not on the presence or absence of symptoms. In your case, if you get tested it would primarily be to put your mind at rest. Your fears are unwarranted.

Stay well.

I can't live like this much longer. . .
Discrepancy between testing milestones