risk of hiv with undetectable load

Hi, please help! im a 28 year old male I had unprotected anal sex with a hiv POSITIVE male. I leanred today that his viral load is undetectable . I was the top, no signs of blood, niether of us even came,lasted about 5 min, entery was actually easy (sick as that may sound) it was my first encounter and my last. what are my risk? please help

The estimated per-episode risk for acquiring HIV from insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. Yes, having an undetectable viral load may decrease the risk of HIV transmission, but it does not eliminate it. HIV testing at the three-month mark remains warranted.

I'll send good luck that your test is negative.

Staph, and Hooker, and Worried Oh MY!!
I can't live like this much longer. . .