Staph, and Hooker, and Worried Oh MY!!

Doc.....Let me first say that what you do here is truly, great, and you should be commended every day for easing the souls of the people who come here for answers...I hope you are getting properly commended...So here's the deal Doc....Like an exceptional idiot, I picked up a street lady, like 2 months ago....I took her to the hotel, and then put myself in her...(protected) for like 2 and a half pums, came to my senses, stopped that, and then she continued to give me oral with the condom still on. I imagine it didn't break or anything, because she did this thing where she sucked on the tip after I came, and it was intact....OK initially I thought, dumb move, but I was protected and I'm fine....I have been perfectly healthy, but one month ago, I got this staph infection under both of my armpits....Now I initiall thought the staph was due my dry shaving with a mildly rusty razor before a swim meet, but then I heard that Staph Infection is a sign of HIV....My God doc I don't know what to do....Is that true, or am I just crapping my swimtrunks for no reason....Please help me! Many donations to follow....The Swim Team

Hey Swim Team,

Two and a half protected "pums" and protected oral does not place you at risk for HIV. (Whatever the hell "pums" are.)

Your initial thoughts that your armpit Staph infection was due to your "dry shaving with mildly rusty razor before a swim meet" were actually right on target!

So stop "crapping your swim trunks." Finding your turds in the pool can get you kicked off the team.

Continue to play safe (practice safer sex techniques) and you'll stay safe.

Now, get rid of that nasty razor, but some disposable Bic razors and do 100 laps butterfly for your penance.

re:hot third world latin boys
risk of hiv with undetectable load