Re: Home Access Kits?

By safe, I was asking if the kit is safe to use since the product is sold by means of decentralized distribution and possibly a third party reseller?

As a related question, say the product was tampered with- how long could HIV live on a lancet?

Thank you for your knowledge.

Oh my, the thought that you might be paranoid enough to worry that an FDA-approved test kit sold by Amazon.com would be tampered with in such a fashion that you might be at risk for HIV by being tested for HIV did actually cross my mind when you used the word "safe". But I said to myself, "Nah, nobody is that much of a neurotic wreck." Apparently I was wrong.

To answer your question, yes it's safe, but is the recorded voice on the test-result line that of a real person or an alien giving false information in a plot to secretly infect the entire planet????

Dr. Bob (or am I?)

David Fisher, Keith Charles? Wait! It's Drs Bob and Steve!
Condoms 100%?