Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

"Cape fear" ,4th time,50 euros donated from Greece,hope for an answer.
Sep 4, 2005

Dear Mr Frascino,

You should probably consider my case not serious,that's why you don't answer me. I remind you my problem:protected oral sex with a prostitute.Before that,the girl was vigorously grinding her vaginal area on my penis which was constantly inside my underwear.My "nightmare" has to do with the following scenario:After finishing oral sex,I washed my penis and I put on again my underware.In the edge of my penis(urethra) there was still a (significant) remaining of semen.How possible is for the urethra in such a (mucous) condition to absorb the (maybe infected) vaginal secretions which were on or in my underware owing to the vigorous grinding???????

Which is your opinion concerning my risk??? Do you think that I should be tested(and why?)????

I am going to deposit to the bank the amount of 50 euros.I don't have a credit card.Could you please tell me where should I apply to(bank,deposit number etc)???

Hoping that you will answer me,I am sending you my best regards from Greece!!!

kostas!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Kostas,

I have answered similar questions in the past (check the archives!), so I'll be brief.

"Protected" oral sex? No HIV risk, assuming the condom didn't fail.

Post-spunk Mr. Happy absorbing "maybe infected" vaginal secretions on your underwear from a bump-and-grind session? No HIV risk.

Do I think you should be tested? No.

Why shouldn't you be tested? No HIV risk!

Regarding donations in euros or other currencies, you can make a direct wife transfer to the Foundation. The instructions for doing so are on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Alternatively you could just pop the euros in the mail to us and we'll exchange them here. The Foundation's new address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well, Kostas!

Dr. Bob

Previous
I need numbers!!!!! PLEASE! It'll help me through the wait...
Next
David Fisher, Keith Charles? Wait! It's Drs Bob and Steve!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.