end the war

i just wanted to thank you for all the information your web site has given me.i wish you peace,love and happiness.

Thank you. And I'll gather up all that love, peace and happiness and try to forward it to the struggling folks on the Gulf Coast as they need it most right now. Yes, I agree we should end the war in Iraq and use our resources to fight the wars of poverty, AIDS, cancer and other more noble causes. It's not difficult to connect the dots between the war in Iraq and the undermining of our security at home (as the "drowning of New Orleans" has painfully demonstrated) or to connect the dots between the Bush Administration's chronic abandonment of the poor and needy and its recent abandonment of the poor and needy on the Gulf Coast. It's shameful.

rough gums,white spots on mouth corners
occupational exposure to HIV