Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

end the war
Sep 3, 2005

i just wanted to thank you for all the information your web site has given me.i wish you peace,love and happiness.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you. And I'll gather up all that love, peace and happiness and try to forward it to the struggling folks on the Gulf Coast as they need it most right now. Yes, I agree we should end the war in Iraq and use our resources to fight the wars of poverty, AIDS, cancer and other more noble causes. It's not difficult to connect the dots between the war in Iraq and the undermining of our security at home (as the "drowning of New Orleans" has painfully demonstrated) or to connect the dots between the Bush Administration's chronic abandonment of the poor and needy and its recent abandonment of the poor and needy on the Gulf Coast. It's shameful.

Dr. Bob

Previous
rough gums,white spots on mouth corners
Next
occupational exposure to HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.