rough gums,white spots on mouth corners

hi, about 2 months ago, i visited a transexual sex worker. she/he did a oral on me with condom on me. I licked her/his nipples only. she touched my penis before i put condom on. she also touched her own pernis before touching mine. But she did not ejaculate the whole time. Lastly, she used a dildo with a condom on it on me. ie insert into me anally. I ejaculated in my condom and while she was using the dildo on me, she was foundling my penis which has a condom on. 2 to 3 weeks after that, i havea red rashes on palms and soles, blisters came on palms and i got stiff neck, severe headaches, then it all went away and i got tested negative for every STD and HIV ie at 1 month after exposure. then I got white spots clusters in both corners of my mouth for the past 3 weeks and also developed rough gums on the inside lower right gum,,,seems to be spreading to the other side too. Walk-in clinics dont know about the whites spots and i am going to see an oral medicine specialist next week. All dr. tell me to do a test at 3 months which is Sept 23. What do u think of my chances of screaming,,woooohooo??donation will follow after sept 23,esp if i am negative,,,,thanks

So "she touched her own penis" and then plunged a condom-covered rubber penis into your butt while your penis ejaculated into another condom. Hmmm . . . that's a lot of latex, rubber and penises. However, I do not see an HIV risk. Consequently I'd say your risk of screaming WOO-HOO is high! Whatever is causing your symptoms, it's not HIV.

Thanks for your willingness to help others! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Donation on the way!
end the war