Donation on the way!

Dr. Here's exactly how it happened. I'm a str8/curious? 37 yr. old guy. I have NEVER ever been with another guy. Today I visited a transexual (Obviously a guy) we kissed for a bit, then I slipped on my Trojan Latex Ultra thin and proceeded to have anal sex with her. Mind you, I was nervous and scared to death, so it didn't last long, probably less that 2 minutes. A lot of lubrication was used as well. So I obviously pulled out and got dressed and left. Nobody came, rubber stayed on, however I think at one point I may have tried to put the rubber back on and might have put it on backwards. Mind you I'm the top at all times. Questions: What if any are my risks for infection? From insertive? From putting on backwards after it was in his ass?...and finally...From kissing? Anxiety and guilt are kicking in.

Gosh, another str8/curious backward condom tranny sexcapade??? Hmmm . . . that's the third one this week! There must be a Republican Party Convention in town . . . .

Generally speaking, I don't recommend trying to recycle a condom after its' been used. Once those things get slippery and come completely off Mr. Happy, it's often difficult to determine how to get them back on properly. As for your brief insertive backdoor action using a possibly backwards reused ultra thin Trojan on a she-male of unknown status, I would say your HIV risk is extremely small to negligible. As for kissing him/her, no problem. If you remain worried, a test at the three-month mark would give you a definitive answer. Counseling might give you some insight into the curious part of your str8/curious nature and also help with any residual anxiety and guilt.

almost woohoo!
rough gums,white spots on mouth corners