almost woohoo!

Hello again, and thanks for answering my question in the forum, my original question was "the road to woohoo", posted 2 days ago, I am taking the immune suppressant meds because of myasthenia gravis. Anyway, today my window period was over, went to get tested, came back negative. I feel great, although I know you said to take a pcr dna test, which I am going to do. What number or website should I go to to find an hiv specialist, or std specialist in my area so I can take the test? Once again thank you for the advice, I'm sending that donation right now. Also, any way we can hear you and steve play the piano, I would totally buy a cd if you put one out.

Any physician's office should be more than capable of ordering an HIV DNA PCR test. If, however, you want to see an HIV specialist, try the American Academy of HIV Medicine's Web site, www.aahivm.org. They have a listing of certified HIV/AIDS specialists by locale.

Regarding the CD, we have had many requests. Highlights of some of our Concerted Effort concerts are available on DVD from the Foundation, although the sound is not concert-hall quality, as they were not professionally recorded or processed. We do hope to have our next major concert (2006) available on both DVD and CD formats. Good luck on your DNA-PCR!

Testing
Donation on the way!