A few responses of my own PLEASE POST

I've been reading this post for a couple months now and I just thought I'd make a few assessments of my own for everyone to read.

I've seen a guy that thought he might have acquired the HIV virus thru a glob of snot on a light pole

I've seen someone ask about the risk from buying a car from an HIV+ seller

But most of all, I have seen hundred of people that are just "so convinced" they have HIV that they are letting their lives be ruined but something they obviously dont have and it hurts my head to read the sad stories from people that dont have the balls to get tested and get on with the life.

My suggestion is to keep the psychotic posts to yourself and let the good doctor do his work on someone that really needs his advice, like maybe Dubya.

And to the Texan that described the chick with all the STD's; in Arkansas we call that "gonosyphilitis"

I have a good one!

The infectious booger and contaminated Pinto hatchback are only a small fraction of the monumental craziness and unwarranted worry that permeates this forum. A youngster was recently taught in his Baptist Bible Camp that every time he masturbates God kills a kitty cat!

As for "gonosyphilitis," do you suppose maybe that's Dubya's problem? Does it have "delusions of adequacy" as one of its symptoms? I say Bush is a prime candidate for natural de-selection.

Stay well.

Transmission Confusion in Texas
Please Please Please Help Me Made $100 donation but still did not get Answer yet