Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A few responses of my own PLEASE POST
Sep 3, 2005

I've been reading this post for a couple months now and I just thought I'd make a few assessments of my own for everyone to read.

I've seen a guy that thought he might have acquired the HIV virus thru a glob of snot on a light pole

I've seen someone ask about the risk from buying a car from an HIV+ seller

But most of all, I have seen hundred of people that are just "so convinced" they have HIV that they are letting their lives be ruined but something they obviously dont have and it hurts my head to read the sad stories from people that dont have the balls to get tested and get on with the life.

My suggestion is to keep the psychotic posts to yourself and let the good doctor do his work on someone that really needs his advice, like maybe Dubya.

And to the Texan that described the chick with all the STD's; in Arkansas we call that "gonosyphilitis"

I have a good one!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

The infectious booger and contaminated Pinto hatchback are only a small fraction of the monumental craziness and unwarranted worry that permeates this forum. A youngster was recently taught in his Baptist Bible Camp that every time he masturbates God kills a kitty cat!

As for "gonosyphilitis," do you suppose maybe that's Dubya's problem? Does it have "delusions of adequacy" as one of its symptoms? I say Bush is a prime candidate for natural de-selection.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Transmission Confusion in Texas
Next
Please Please Please Help Me Made $100 donation but still did not get Answer yet

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.