WHAT TYPE OF SYPMTOMS
Sep 1, 2005
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE AIDS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE TEST?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, you wouldn't know! That's the whole point. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you need to be tested. Twenty-five percent of the estimated one million HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they have acquired the virus. So the only way to be positive you're negative (so to speak) is to get tested!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- Can PCR Test Result Show False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.