|WHAT TYPE OF SYPMTOMS
Sep 1, 2005
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE AIDS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE TEST?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, you wouldn't know! That's the whole point. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you need to be tested. Twenty-five percent of the estimated one million HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they have acquired the virus. So the only way to be positive you're negative (so to speak) is to get tested!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.