WHAT TYPE OF SYPMTOMS
Sep 1, 2005
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE AIDS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE TEST?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, you wouldn't know! That's the whole point. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you need to be tested. Twenty-five percent of the estimated one million HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they have acquired the virus. So the only way to be positive you're negative (so to speak) is to get tested!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Vaginal Sex With Condom
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Infection Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Nipple Biting
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Having Sex During Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.