Woo-Freakin-Hoo

Hi Dr. Bob:

Just dropping a quick line to thank you for the forum and to Woo-Hoo I guess. Brief Insertive Oral (i'm a man)from a person of unknown status. 14 Week OraQuick finger stick test NEG. The doctor at the county clinic told me I was crazy for even testing and then said, "no surpise here pal". Will play it safe from now on and a donation is on the way after I finish this.

I know you hear it all the time but you truly are an amazing individual and I wish you all the best. Although i'll be back from time to time for your humor. (The "your dog is gay" comment the other day had me laughing out loud)

Thanks again Dr.

Excellent news! WOO-Frickin'-HOO indeed! And ah . . . "no surprise here pal!!!!"

Thank you for taking the time to write back and for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated. The United Nations and a number of advocacy groups for AIDS services today leveled charges that the Bush administration AIDS policy has led to a shortage of condoms in Uganda, increasing the risk of HIV infection for many people, particularly married women and adolescents. The profound and, in my opinion, dangerous shift in U.S. policy from comprehensive prevention, education and provision of condoms to a policy that focuses primarily on abstinence only is denying information and condoms to people at greatest risk for acquiring HIV. We'll use your donation for our AIDS prevention programs in Africa.

Bush is definitely depriving a village somewhere of an idiot. It seems whenever he opens his mouth, it's to only change feet.

Stay well! Gay dogs rule!

the road to woohoo?
now that I am negative