I thought i got HIV from oral sex

Hi Dr Bob, its been a months now that i sent you a question regarding "possibilities in contracting HIV through oral sex" but unfortunately you did not answered them and just ignored maybe because its already a redundant question in this site. Your site is really awesome that i gained a lot of insights and I was educated enough w/ bountiful of ideas pertaining to Safer sex as well as HIV issues.It was a great help for me. Just to let of some of your worried and anxious readers out here to know that whatever their symptoms was does not really equal to HIV. Anxiety, depression, fear, and guilt really plays an important role w/ their symptoms. Because the moment they think that they contracted HIV through their risky behaviors, the brain which is the central processing of the body transmits or sends that feedback to body allowing it to respond so thats why they are having those symptoms. A good example to this is that try to think that you're being hungry even though its not, you will notice sometime that you will have the craving to eat some foods...simply because your body just responded and reacted to what your brain is telling. After my possible exposure which is unprotected oral sex( being the insertive partner) and frottage(being the top)i began having symptoms after that possible exposure simply because im ws being worried about it and began to search for symptoms of HIV. Symptoms that I had before were white coating in the tongue, dry mouth, dry skin, bleeding gums,some muscle pain. The good news was that I tested negative after 4.5 and 9.5 months of possible exposure. Now Im beginning to move on and change my life. I just need to convince myself that HIV is not my problem. I hope that this wll helped your avid worried readers. God bless.

anxious guy

Hello Anxious Guy,

Yup, all you need to do is convince yourself that HIV is not your problem. You've certainly convinced me!

Why not yell WOO-HOO and fugettaboutit?

Stay safe. Stay well.

To Clean or Not to CLEAN
please don't move to canada!