|To Clean or Not to CLEAN
Aug 30, 2005
I understand that the HIV virus dies rather quickly outside the body.... but I just purchased a car from an HIV Positive man and wonder if I am just wasting my time if I clean it with desinfectant? I know I can't get it, but???
| Response from Dr. Frascino
But??? But what????
You are correct. The only way you'll get HIV from that car is if you have unsafe sex while in it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Clean The Vagina After Sex?
- Can You Get Hiv If Both Partners Are Clean?
- Can I Get Hiv If I'm Clean And My Girlfriend Is Clean?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.