To Clean or Not to CLEAN
Aug 30, 2005
I understand that the HIV virus dies rather quickly outside the body.... but I just purchased a car from an HIV Positive man and wonder if I am just wasting my time if I clean it with desinfectant? I know I can't get it, but???
Response from Dr. Frascino
But??? But what????
You are correct. The only way you'll get HIV from that car is if you have unsafe sex while in it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.