results

dear bob, i noticed alot of people send you questions regarding hiv infection. after reading many of the letters, i sincerely hope that most of these people are just needlessly worrying and did not contract the virus. do you get back follow up emails telling you of their status. please tell me most of these people did not get the vrus. its just so sad if its not the case. thanks for helping us all. a donation will be sent your way shortly. yours truly tom. p.s. i would love to hear you play the piano. i play the piano a bit myself. do you have any mp3s online or anything.

Hi Tom,

Yes, Tom, it's true the overwhelming majority are indeed HIV negative. Check the archives; I do post follow-ups! If you search the archives for the word "WOO-HOO," you'll get at least a thousand hits! That's a whole lotta WOO-HOO-ing goin' on!

Sorry, no MP3's of my excursions at the 88s are available online . . . at least not yet!

Stay well, Tom. Keep practicing (both the piano and safe sex!)

Mixed couple advice!!
hiv antibodies