$300 in the strip club, another $300 donation in your hands...

Dr. Bob,

I'm ready and willing to fork over $300 to your cause if you could please address my fear. I'll keep it short and sweet.

I was getting a lap dance (she had on a thong), I was wearing those Adidas windbreaker kind of pants, the one that are somewhat thin and I was free balling (no underwear).

I'm not concerned with the obvious grinding from the back, but since I was erect she kind of started poking it, instead of rubbing it, near her crotch, might have been around her vagina or rectum.

If she was wet and HIV +, coud it have transfered thru her panties and my pants into my urethra?

Keep in mind the kind of material on those Adida pants and the fact that I was wearing no underwear.

Tell me where to send the cash!

Best of health!

LapDanceGoneWrong

Hello Lap Dance Gone Wrong,

Three hundred bucks for a Badda Bing Boogie??? That doesn't qualify as "free balling," no matter what you are wearing!

Relax, Big Spender, your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. I'll repost a question from the archives that addresses this point.

Thanks for your willingness to support not only thronged ballerinas struggling to dance "on point" (so to speak), but also those living with AIDS struggling to survive.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Contact through thin pants (posted May 14, 2004)

I know you have answered many questions about lap dances, but I have not seen a question that close to mine. A while back I got a fully nude lap dance from a stripper and the whole time she was basically dry humping me, but no insertion. I was wearing a pair of thin workout pants and during the dance I ejaculated and it seeped throught my pants. Also my penis was out of my boxers, only being covered by the pants. Can HIV be contracted from something like this. Thanks for your help.

You didn't find any stories in the archives about dudes' spunking their pants during a lap dance? Chances are you didn't search very long, because you are certainly not the only dude to pop his cork while experiencing a nude straddle samba. There is no HIV risk from dirty dancing, even if you are only wearing thin workout pants during the sexual cha-cha-ahhhhhhhh! But do remember to launder those pants before wearing them to the gym, because that stain may be difficult to explain to a workout partner. Can you just imagine the response if you're wearing those pants and have to ask a stranger, "Hey buddy, can you spot me?"

Stay well.

Confession, ARS, and Will Not Write Again.
Give me your woo- hoo (even if I'm an arch-conservative right-winger ?)