elimination delays for poppers and viagra

I know that it is dangerous to use poppers and viagra simultaneously .Please tell me how long it takes for the human body to eliminate each of these substances so that I will know hot much time is needed to avoid simultaneity .Thank you , Paul

Hi Paul,

The effect of the little brown bottle is transient . . . . measured in minutes at best. Viagra, on the other hand, is a different story. Plus, there can be extenuating circumstances. For instance, drug-drug interactions with Viagra and ritonavir, ketoconazole, itraconazole, or erythromycin increase the blood levels of VIAGRA by inhibiting the enzyme p450 3A4, which the body uses to eliminate VIAGRA. That is why a reduced dose is recommended for those on ritonavir and certain other drugs (25 mg no more often than every 48 hours). That said, and all things considered, I would anticipate that for most individuals, Viagra would be eliminated in 3-4 days.

PEP#2
Truly amazing!