Scared! about to kill my slef

I'm very scared, I have received unprotected ( I was the insertive partner) from a transvestite. please answer me, I've been thinking about suicide, I'm a 29 years old man, married and my wife is pregnant. I don't know why I did this stupid think, of course I was drunk. What scarried me the most is the fact that some researches show that transgenders have a high percentage of infected people among them. I don't know if it's true. But I can't sleep for 4 days now. I was exposed 3 weeks ago. I also heard that a lot of them they don't take meds, wich could increase the viral load in saliva. Does it matter in terms of the risk? thank you very much. I swear I'll send you a donation if you answer me. Thanks

I'm not aware of any data that suggests transgendered folks are more likely to be HIV-positive or are more likely to not take anti-HIV medications. The risk of HIV transmission from unprotected insertive oral sex is extremely low. If, for instance, we knew for certain your partner was HIV positive, the estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from insertive unprotected oral sex would be 0.5 per 10,000 episodes!

Your biggest problems right now are anxiety, guilt and fear. If you are considering harming yourself, you need to seek the help of a psychiatrist immediately. Counseling should help your anxiety and guilt surrounding this entire episode. I would also suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt, but it's also the right thing to do.

Regarding HIV, a test at three months would give you a definitive result.

Thank you for your willingness to donate to help those in desperate need. I'll send back my best good-luck karma that your test is negative.

dogs?
One Truly Grateful Canuck!