Down south?

Dear Doc, This is Guy form the South, aka Argentina-Guy, haha!. Thanks for the response to my message in the mixed status couples forum. You mentioned you and Dr. Steve would be in Buenos Aires in November. If your schedule isn't too tight and if you're up to it, I would very much enjoy meeting you in person. Please let me know if this is possible, I wouldn't mind travelling to B.A. for this. I would also visit some good friends there. Keep enjoying life!

GfS

Our schedule during our trip to Buenos Aires is still being worked out; however, do you give private tango lessons per chance?

Yes, I promise to continue enjoying life. As I've said before, "Every day above ground is a good day!"

Stay well, Argentina-Guy.

Assert Risk
dogs?