Re: Hiv+ from unprotected oral(sent donation)

Hello again BoB,

It's me again... Im still very nervous and i still dont know what to do...i dont feel well,i still have abdominal pain, on and off diarrhia,dry mouth with white tongue,my glands under my ears are still very much swollen ecspecially the left one which is visibly swollen.....and i know u think im crazy because insertive oral carry's such a low risk, but when u put it together with vaginal fluids on my hand while masterbating the risk become much greater

I know my test's should make me feel better (7 week Eia negative, 7.5 weeks pcr dna negative, 9.2 week Eia & Pcr Dna, 10 week HIV-1 & Hiv-2 negative, 11.5 week Eia negative) but i dont feel better....im going next week for my 12+ week test and i know its not going to make me feel any better if it is negative because i know it can take up to 6 months to be positive....i dont know how im going to make it to 6 months honestly.... i plan to go see a specialist after my 12+ week test if its negative and see what other test's i can possibly take and see what he says

I know most people are positive by 12 weeks but i know some people aren't as well....Don't know why im writing you, i guess i just been feeling real alone for these past weeks and its nice to know that some one is listening

I sent another donation, hope it helps, will donate again....Thanks alot - Take care

Sorry you are having such a difficult time accepting the wonderful news that you are HIV negative. Do you realize how many truly HIV positive folks would love to be in your shoes at the moment? My advice is that you seek the help of a therapist to address your ongoing irrational fears and anxiety. Your HIV risk was minimal. Your extensive HIV testing out to 11.5 weeks is already definitive and conclusive. Your only problem now is believing the truth and not your fears. I urge you to get the help you need (counseling) to treat a condition (anxiety) that is causing you great discomfort and to stop chasing after a disease (HIV) that you could not possibly have.

Thank you for your donations! Yes, I'm listening to you and I hope you likewise are listening to me as well.

herpes can weaken immune system
You are not a man..............................post for others