HIV/AIDS: death only cure ?
Aug 23, 2005
I have read number of articles which say, Death is only cure for AIDS/HIV. Is this true ? Isn't there a cure ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, I'm not sure death qualifies as a cure, but it is indeed true that despite the hope and the hype, no one has ever been cured of HIV disease. Presently there are over 43 million folks worldwide, including me, that are HIV positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Precum Touching Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.