HIV/AIDS: death only cure ?
Aug 23, 2005
I have read number of articles which say, Death is only cure for AIDS/HIV. Is this true ? Isn't there a cure ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, I'm not sure death qualifies as a cure, but it is indeed true that despite the hope and the hype, no one has ever been cured of HIV disease. Presently there are over 43 million folks worldwide, including me, that are HIV positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Testing During Seroconversion
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.