Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Give me your WoooHooo
Aug 23, 2005

Dear Dr. Bob

finally my miserable time period is end.

i been of terrible agony for more than 7 month because i believe that i had hiv

but i only need your woo hoo to continue with my normal life

in resume 7 month ago i receieve oral sex from a sex worker with out comdom,

2 months later i get some nauseas that day i read some info of hiv and from that day most of the simptoms of hiv i start to have after i read those info about hiv simptoms, i had a lot of stress,trush in my mouth,2 red spot in my arms 1 cm, borred vision in one eyes when i read some words,i lost 6 pounds , 3 weeks slepping only 4 hous ,a lot of nightmares,memory lost,but never i get fever or swollen glands

ok

elisa meia tests 2,3,4,5,months and the last one 7 months and one week equal 29 weeks after my last relation all negative

and at 5 month i also test negative for hep a,b and sifilis

SO if you saw my testing history i i jumpe from 5 month to 7 month because when the 6 month arrive i was so scare to make the test because i knew that will be positive and for that reazon i could not have a the test at 6 month but i was thinking if i dont get the positive result i can forget hiv and continue with my life ,to lie my self that i dont have hiv

but at 7 month my fears disappears and i knew that i will get a positive result but that did not happend

please doctor bob i know the hiv windows period is 3 and 6 month,

i need to hear from you a Big Woo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

from you dr bob

and let me know if after my last test negative at 29 week can i forget hiv and get my normal life back

please let me know give it tom me a biggggg woohooo

thank you bob and your team for your great help to the comunity in the last 7 months i learn a lot of hiv in this website ,

Iam gonna donate some money for this great site for you can continu helping every one

thank you and please i will wait your pantented Woo hooooo

thank you joe Grecce

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Joey-the- Greek,

Patented WOO-HOO granted! Congratulations!

Regarding your multiple HIV tests, all you needed was one test at the three-month mark. Tests before three months are not considered definitive. Repetitive tests beyond that are unnecessary, as your experience clearly indicates.

Thanks for your willingness to help others (www.concertedeffort.org_.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
tinea transmission - need for worry
Next
PEP

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.