Give me your WoooHooo

Dear Dr. Bob

finally my miserable time period is end.

i been of terrible agony for more than 7 month because i believe that i had hiv

but i only need your woo hoo to continue with my normal life

in resume 7 month ago i receieve oral sex from a sex worker with out comdom,

2 months later i get some nauseas that day i read some info of hiv and from that day most of the simptoms of hiv i start to have after i read those info about hiv simptoms, i had a lot of stress,trush in my mouth,2 red spot in my arms 1 cm, borred vision in one eyes when i read some words,i lost 6 pounds , 3 weeks slepping only 4 hous ,a lot of nightmares,memory lost,but never i get fever or swollen glands

ok

elisa meia tests 2,3,4,5,months and the last one 7 months and one week equal 29 weeks after my last relation all negative

and at 5 month i also test negative for hep a,b and sifilis

SO if you saw my testing history i i jumpe from 5 month to 7 month because when the 6 month arrive i was so scare to make the test because i knew that will be positive and for that reazon i could not have a the test at 6 month but i was thinking if i dont get the positive result i can forget hiv and continue with my life ,to lie my self that i dont have hiv

but at 7 month my fears disappears and i knew that i will get a positive result but that did not happend

please doctor bob i know the hiv windows period is 3 and 6 month,

i need to hear from you a Big Woo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

from you dr bob

and let me know if after my last test negative at 29 week can i forget hiv and get my normal life back

please let me know give it tom me a biggggg woohooo

thank you bob and your team for your great help to the comunity in the last 7 months i learn a lot of hiv in this website ,

Iam gonna donate some money for this great site for you can continu helping every one

thank you and please i will wait your pantented Woo hooooo

thank you joe Grecce

Hey Joey-the- Greek,

Patented WOO-HOO granted! Congratulations!

Regarding your multiple HIV tests, all you needed was one test at the three-month mark. Tests before three months are not considered definitive. Repetitive tests beyond that are unnecessary, as your experience clearly indicates.

Thanks for your willingness to help others (www.concertedeffort.org_.

Stay well.

tinea transmission - need for worry
PEP