Dont want to infect others

I tested positive just recently and am having difficulties always, always wrapping everything in latex when I have sex. I never ejaculate in sexual partners, which I think lowers the risk of transmission greatly, but sometimes do have unprotected penetration. Dont know if you can be of help... thanks

If you truly "don't want to infect others," unprotected sex is not really an option. It's also against the law in some states to have sex without disclosing your HIV-positive status. HIV support groups and counseling may help your compliance with safer sex each and every time. You could also tattoo a reminder message on your Mr. Happy. For now, whenever the opportunity comes up for sex, I want you to think of me standing there reminding you that if you're not going to sack it, go home and whack it! You clearly know the right thing to do. So just do it.

occupational exposure ..i am so scared ( not answered...please hlep)
tinea transmission - need for worry