Stress: Is it true?

Dear Dr. Bob:

Is is true that "stress and anxiety" (i.e., freaking out) from a sexual "exposure? can cause a person to feel "every single noise" in his or her body??

I am asking, because I had sex with a sex worker (condom protected). But I started stressing, and now I can feel every single thing in my body, from tenderness that has probably been present to every single pin and needle in the my body.

I'd apprecite feedback, HONEY!!!!

Donation coming? I am from another country. Do I need to convert money to US dollars or can I donate in my currency (France)?

Stress and anxiety can cause a wide variety of symptoms. Just take a read through the archives and you'll be amazed at the variety and scope of the anxiety-induced problems that are related to "freaking out." You'll also learn in the archives that "condom protected" sex is indeed "protected," if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. So since you are from France, I'll say, "À l'aise, Blaise!"

Regarding donations, my foundation warmly accepts all currencies (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

APOLOGIES TO THE 100TH DEGREES ARE IN ORDER
Light Humor