APOLOGIES TO THE 100TH DEGREES ARE IN ORDER

Hi, Dr. Bob:

I was the STUD (student) who wrote about latex condoms and lubriderm.

After reading your 3rd response, APOLOGIES are in order. I should have listened to my doctor and the ER folks (where I tried to get a PEP).

Now, I feel stupid, and I'm sorry, becuase now I know that I have nothing to worry about my 35-45 seconds lubriderm vaginal sex act. Facts spoke for themselves (i.e., short sex time + condom did not break, tear, leak, or fall off = protected sex = nothing to be worried about, except skin-to-skin STDs).

Anywho, I hope the donation will be put to good use. If I could afford, I would give more.

Again, my sincere apologies for having FREAKED OUT over NOTHING.

Hi Stud,

No apology needed. We can all go a bit whacko now and then. I'm glad you have conquered your unwarranted fears.

Thanks again for the donation. I can assure you that your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way.

Stay well. Stay "studly."

Can a fully Hep B vaccinated person be infected?
Stress: Is it true?