Aug 22, 2005
i had oral sex with a friend but did not swollow then had sex but he did not cum in me his hiv test just came back reactive how high are my chances of having hiv?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your estimated risk for acquiring HIV would depend on several factors, including whether the receptive sex was vaginal or anal. However, either way, unprotected sex places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. HIV testing is warranted at the three-month mark.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.