love from taiwan

he doc,

give me a minute, i will whoohoo now. anyways, i am trying to say this without sucking up too much, although it is hard.

there is little more to say about my story than the stupid torn condom and the promise you make to yourself to get tested after three months. which will then become four and five and finally six. nothing that has not been said before.

impossible to say how grateful i am for the website and to see all the good work done for the interested, the worried well, but most of all the people who live with HIV every day.

i wish you the best of things and will donate first thing in the morning. keep up the good work!

Hi Taiwan-Guy,

Thanks for your kind comments. In my opinion, if your three-month test is negative, you can consider the results definitive. However, if you want to repeat your test at 4, 5 and 6 months, that's certainly your option. I'm quite confident the 4-, 5- and 6-month test results will match the 3-month result.

Time to WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your donation!

Please help...worried sick!
Seroconversion/ARS Timeline- Hoping to be just a WW!!