Aug 20, 2005
dr. i was slapt by a sexworker on face for not having sex with her. On my face one small scratch developed which cured wihtin two days. Also I kissed her nipple for 2 to 3 seconds. Is there any possibility of any hiv ifections?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You were slapped by a sex worker? Hmmm . . . do you have to pay extra for that???
And you didn't even have sex with her? Hmmm . . . do you get a refund for that???
The HIV risk from being slapped (or "slapt," for that matter) and several seconds of titty kissing is nonexistent.
Now stop worrying before I slap you, too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.