hiv

dr. i was slapt by a sexworker on face for not having sex with her. On my face one small scratch developed which cured wihtin two days. Also I kissed her nipple for 2 to 3 seconds. Is there any possibility of any hiv ifections?

Agarwal

Hey Agarwal,

You were slapped by a sex worker? Hmmm . . . do you have to pay extra for that???

And you didn't even have sex with her? Hmmm . . . do you get a refund for that???

The HIV risk from being slapped (or "slapt," for that matter) and several seconds of titty kissing is nonexistent.

Now stop worrying before I slap you, too!

Stay well.

Burning Mouth Syndrome
Just another try