Aug 20, 2005
dr. i was slapt by a sexworker on face for not having sex with her. On my face one small scratch developed which cured wihtin two days. Also I kissed her nipple for 2 to 3 seconds. Is there any possibility of any hiv ifections?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You were slapped by a sex worker? Hmmm . . . do you have to pay extra for that???
And you didn't even have sex with her? Hmmm . . . do you get a refund for that???
The HIV risk from being slapped (or "slapt," for that matter) and several seconds of titty kissing is nonexistent.
Now stop worrying before I slap you, too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Giving Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.