Wait, is your website secured?
Aug 20, 2005
I'm about to send $150 of donation as promised? Where can I find a "secured website" to avoid hackers???
Response from Dr. Frascino
The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) is indeed a completely secured Web site. When you enter the dollar amount of your donation, you'll see the "Secured by VeriSign" logo.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.